Tuesday, October 6, 2009

October begins

I have made many changes in the last few weeks.

I helped sell a BMW Z4
Rented out my Apartment to be free of my lease
Moved in with my girlfriend in Los Feliz CA
Started riding my bike to work (since we have one car now)
Bought an At2020 USB mic to start building a vocal studio for VOs
Looking at apartments with my girlfriend with enough space for two... and a large closet for my vocal booth.

Now looking for a scooter to get to work and maybe something to help me stay on time to all the side jobs I'm going to have to take to be able to audition again.

Just submitted to Brick Entertainment. Let's see if I hear back from them soon. I hear it is busy in the winter for Commercials this year. Cross your fingers for me. I NEED a commercial agent!

No comments: