Thursday, December 10, 2009

December 2009

End of the year wrap up.

I've come a long way this year.

I got off the streets and into an apartment for the first time since 2007 (see DavidVanity.com to see the WebSeries I had of being Homeless in Hollywood).

I'm still working my day job but I'm now working with a catering company that hires me for odd jobs. Once I get enough night work then I will be giving the day job the boot (with proper notice... probably like a month notice actually) then I will have my days available once again to start auditioning again and looking for an agent.

Still unpacking at the new pad. It is amazing. The view is fantastic and we have tons of room to be productive and creative. I actually have my own closet just for my vocal booth.

Well I hope everyone has a happy holiday and a great New Year. 2009 has been my best year out here in LA so far. Can't wait to see what happens next year.

No comments: